- Emory Entrepreneurship Ecosystem (E3) - The Emory Entrepreneurship Ecosystem is a communal space for students interested in and passionate for entrepreneurship. Within the ecosystem, students will network and take advantage of mentorship opportunities while gathering information and preparing for next steps in entrepreneurship ventures.
- Emory Entrepreneur & Venture Management (EEVM) - Emory Entrepreneurship & Venture Management is Emory's first campus-wide organization that directly promotes an entrepreneurial atmosphere on campus. EEVM was founded in May 2013 and since then, has become the fastest growing organization at Emory by hosting events like Startup Crunch, Innovation Series, and hackATL.
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Institute - Dedicated to engagement, innovation and impact through entrepreneurship, the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Institute blends education and application through undergraduate and graduate courses, panel and guest speaker events, competitions, student organizations, a living-learning community, and incubation/acceleration.
- E-House - The Entrepreneurship House (E-House) Living Learning Community provides students at Georgia State University with entrepreneurial ambitions the chance to live, learn, and connect with others who share similar interests and aspirations. E-House is located in the University Commons housing complex.
- Herman J. Russell, Sr. Center for Entrepreneurship - The Russell Center for Entrepreneurship was endowed by Mr. Russell to empower a new generation of passionate leaders. The center offers competitions, a speaker series and other programming to help educate students, alumni and other members of the Atlanta entrepreneurial community.
- Launch GSU Student Incubator - A 24/7 access collaboration space for students to work on their startup projects, meet like-minded students, hear from community thought leaders, attend events, host meetings, and rally together to produce innovative projects.
- CREATE-X - CREATE-X is an initiative designed to build entrepreneurial confidence among students at Georgia Tech. Startups going through CREATE-X programs have raised outside capital, executed successful crowdfunding campaigns, and secured large corporate clients.
- VentureLab - VentureLab works with faculty and students to create startups based on Georgia Tech research using evidence-based entrepreneurship.
Shore Entrepreneurship Center - At the Robin and Doug Shore Entrepreneurship Center in the Coles College of Business, they pride themselves on training students and entrepreneurs who desire to better themselves, others, and society. They achieve this by bringing together the “best of the best” in entrepreneurship and providing transformational programs and experiences to their community.
- Morehouse College Entrepreneurship Center (MCEC) - The Morehouse College Entrepreneurship Center is a global model for higher education and industry collaborations, programs that connect education with student leadership development, and community-focused resources and support.