- Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO) - The Entrepreneurs’ Organization is a global business network of 10,000+ leading entrepreneurs in 147 chapters and 48 countries.
- GoWrkGrls - GoWrkGrls is a community providing the tools, network and the resources to help early stage female founders grow and invest in each other’s success.
- LaunchPad2X - Launchpad2x is an entrepreneurial ecosystem supporting women who are founders/leaders/ majority owners of their startup and emerging businesses.
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) - TAG is a world-class membership organization and an engine for economic development for the state of Georgia.
- TiE Atlanta - TiE is a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through their five pillars; mentoring, networking, education, incubating and funding.
- 1Million Cups Atlanta - 1 Million Cups is a national initiative of the Kauffman Foundation to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs.
- Code for Atlanta - An extension of Code for America, Code for Atlanta uses civic minded technologists, designers, and subject matter experts to improve Atlanta.
- FinTech Atlanta - FinTech Atlanta is a coalition of companies (from Fortune 500s to startups) and other organizations working to cement Atlanta as the recognized global capital of financial technology.
- Health 2.0 Atlanta - Health 2.0 is a networking group designed to connect Atlanta’s healthcare technology community.
- RitzGroup - The premier networking group connecting entrepreneurs and investors, dedicated to growing new businesses, creating new jobs, and positioning Georgia as the leader in economic growth.
- Startup Drinks - Atlanta’s Startup Drinks is a meetup for those interested in entrepreneurship and technology.
- Atlanta Startup Battle - A free-to-enter competition for tech startups, Atlanta Startup Battle creates funding opportunities at the earliest stage. An all day mentoring session for the top 10, and a $100,000 investment in the winner are key components to its approach to company building.
- Atlanta Startup Village - Atlanta Startup Village is a Atlanta’s largest monthly pitch event designed to discuss roadblocks and solutions to improve within the entrepreneurial process through a five minute business pitch model.
- Atlanta Startup Week - A five day celebration of the startup community, Atlanta Startup week was designed for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs.
- ATDC Startup Showcase - The ATDC Startup Showcase gathers entrepreneurs, investors, and tech leaders to discover startups and showcase their technologies.
- Entrepreneurs' Night @ATDC - Entrepreneurs' Night is a fun, informal event held every month at ATDC filled with some of the best networking for Georgia’s technology startup entrepreneurs, complete with food and drinks.
- FuckUp Nights - FuckUp Nights is a global movement where stories of failed businesses and projects are told, questioned and celebrated.
- The Local Collective - The Local Collective is a monthly event hosted by Roam which brings an Atlanta leader to share their personal experiences and industry knowledge for the betterment of the community as a whole.
- Pitch Practice - Pitch Practice allows individuals to practice their pitch and receive feedback from their peers every Friday after ATV’s Startup Chowdown.
- RAISE Forum - The RAISE Forum introduces the best companies to interested and active investors in a concise and efficient day of formal presentations and informal consultations. Candidates also receive mentoring from professors and local business professionals.
- Startup Chowdown - Notorious for its incredibly long lines and catered lunches, Startup Chowdown welcomes all entrepreneurs to network with one another and and become actively engaged within the startup community every Friday at Atlanta Tech Village.
- SuperNova South - SuperNova South is the Southeast’s largest & longest-running tech conference. For five full days, attendees have access to ten content-rich tracks, evening events, keynotes, exclusive opportunities with community partners, and opportunities for both structured and unstructured networking every day.
- TEDxPeachtree - TEDxPeachtree is one of the most established TEDx groups in the state of Georgia and one of 10,000 TEDx groups across the globe. At our annual show, we seek to bring a TED-like experience through live speakers from Georgia and beyond, and recorded TED Talks.
- The Consumer Show - The Consumer Show is hosted by Switchyards and highlights five B2C startups every month.
- Venture Atlanta - The region’s largest investor showcase connects entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, bankers, and angel investors who can help raise capital needed to grown businesses.