- Art Institute of Atlanta - The Art Institute of Atlanta offers degree programs in the areas of Design, Media Arts, Fashion, and Culinary in order to help you focus your creative talents and explore what you’re passionate about.
- Creative Circus - The Creative Circus offers a range of intensive full-time and part-time programs in Art Direction, Copywriting, Design, Photography, and Interactive Development.
- Portfolio Center - Portfolio Center is a 2-year, full-time graduate level program which offers tracks in Art Direction, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography and Web Design.
- SCAD - SCAD offers degrees in more than 40 areas of study, as well as minors in more than 60 disciplines.
- Black Men Code - Black Men Code is a fiscally sponsored, non-profit, social benefit organization. Their mission is to provide free and low-cost training in computer programming that inspires and motivates Black men to: (1) pursue education in STEM fields and (2) participate in the innovation economy through entrepreneurship.
- Big Nerd Ranch - The Big Nerd Ranch functions as a development agency providing end-to-end mobile solutions for a range of app development projects and they also offer two types of programming classes: public bootcamps and private corporate training.
- Digital Crafts - DigitalCrafts is a top-rated coding bootcamp with campuses in Atlanta, GA and Houston, TX.
- General Assembly - General Assembly offers full-time courses, part-time courses, and workshops in coding, data science, design, digital marketing, and product management.
- Tech Talent South - Tech Talent South is a southern-based tech education company that offers programs ranging from 8-week, full-time code immersion bootcamps to 2-day data analysis workshops.
- #YesWeCodeFund - The #YesWeCode Fund is a scholarship initiative designed to increase diversity in the tech industry by removing financial barriers and increasing access to quality tech education.
- TechHire Initiative - The ATL TechHire initiative, is a program led by the Atlanta Workforce Development Agency, in partnership with The Iron Yard and TechSquare Labs. Participants in the ATL TechHire initiative will be enrolled in TechSquare Labs’ innovative culture fit, corporate innovation and career readiness programs, as well as fast-track training with one of The Iron Yard’s coding bootcamps.