David Cummings on Startups - David has been an entrepreneur all his life. In early 2007, David co-founded Pardot, and shortly thereafter Pardot was acquired by ExactTarget and then Salesforce.com. Most recently, David founded the Atlanta Tech Village, which at 103,000 sq ft is the largest technology entrepreneur center in the Southeast.
Hypepotamus - The Southeast's largest online startup publication covering the latest startup news, events, people, and companies throughout Atlanta’s innovation ecosystem.
Southeast Makers - A community-driven platform aiming to document Atlanta’s new attitude toward technology, innovation and the human spirit.
Startup Gossip - Weekly newsletter providing the latest startup happenings and the best upcoming events for the startup community in Atlanta.
Tech Square ATL - Tech Square ATL tells the stories about the heart of the Atlanta tech scene. Breakthrough talent, breakthrough ideas, and breakthrough companies.
- Dana Barrett Show - The Dana Barrett Show is the only live, local radio show focused on what’s happening in Atlanta. From startups to big business and everything in between, The Dana Barrett Show keeps you up to date on the headlines and introduces you to the entrepreneurs, executives and thought leaders that make this city great.
- Digital Good Times - Digital Good Times bridges the gap between disconnected communities by spotlighting compelling stories, producing engaging content and hosting collaborative events.
- Tech Talk Y'all - Tech Talk Y'all is a bi-weekly show with your hosts Sanjay Parekh and Adam Walker. Sanjay and Adam dish about technology and often other seemingly random topics.
- Atlanta Tech Edge - Atlanta’s only television show focused on technology, Atlanta Tech Edge highlights the latest advancements within the technology and startup ecosystem.
- THEA - Part video network. Part creative community. All authentic content. Sneak behind the scenes as you connect, explore and jump into a new culture hub: THEA.